by Martin Berka
These books were written by all sorts of people.
For books that are no longer copyrighted, I have provided links to online archives.
- Christian Science versus Pantheism by Mary Baker Eddy: Part of a series of attacks on other beliefs by the founder of a group believing in literal immortality through prayer.
- Christianity and Pantheism by John Hunt: Advocates the reconciling of the former with the latter.
- Elements of Pantheism by Paul Harrison
- Pantheism: A Nontheistic Concept of Deity by Michael Levine
- Pantheism: Its Story and Significance by J. Alanson Picton: Overview and history.
- Pantheism: The Light and Hope of Modern Reason by C. Amryc: A longer work advocating it, has not aged well.
- Standing in the Light: My Life as a Pantheist by Sharman Apt Russell
Detailed reviews on this site:
Accepting the Universe by John Burroughs
Skeptics and True Believers by Chet Raymo
Please send any other titles you are aware of to the information email listed in the footer.